VIBRANZ THE NEW PARADIGM FOR HEALTH AND WELLNESS!
so it is time to
SAVE THE DATE!
This one will be a live event here in Las Vegas!!
The dates for this event are
Nov 19th, 20th, and 21st
It will be held at the Sun Coast Casino and Resort
We have a block of rooms reserved at some great prices.
The Vibranz Group Rate Discount for hotel reservations are only available till
Monday, October 18th, so make your reservation now.
(You can always cancel, if need be, but you cannot get the rate after the 18th!)
A room block with a discounted room rate has been set up
specifically for your group.
The following advice/reminders will assist you in making your room reservation.
• Attendees/guests may begin making reservations immediately.
• Guests are encouraged to make their reservation online, so you may want to visit the Hotel’s website at http://www.suncoastcasino.com/groups. Within the website you will be required to enter the assigned Reservation ID: AVIBR21 to retrieve your special rates.
• ·Toll free reservations: Prior to cut-off date, individuals may also call Hotel’s Room Reservations Department direct at 866-636-7111 and identify themselves as members of a group or convention with Reservation ID: AVIBR21. Please advise callers that without this Reservation ID, they will not receive the special rate as noted in this courtesy letter, and may be advised that Hotel is sold out.
• First night’s room and tax will be required when making reservation.
• Room Reservations operates on Pacific Time. Hours of operations are Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm; Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
• The cut-off date for room reservations will be September 21, 2021. At the close of business on this date, all unsold rooms will return to inventory and the group rate will no longer be valid.
DELUXE ROOM RATES for either one King bed with hide-a-bed sofa or a room with two Queen beds.
• Room types, including Deluxe and Golf, are on a space available basis. Rates in the grid have been calculated to advise the inclusive, per night rates for Deluxe rooms (room rate, room tax, resort fee and resort fee tax are calculated in to the inclusive rates).. Please note Golf View room requests are an additional $5.00 plus 13% tax per night.
• Single or double occupancy is considered the same regarding units blocked and rates.
• Requested triple and quad occupancy will be surcharged an additional $10.00 per adult, per room nightly plus tax.
• Children age seventeen and under, in the same room with parents in existing bedding, are free.
• All rates are subject to a Clark County room tax, currently thirteen-percent (13%) and subject to increase without prior notice.
• Reservations for dates other than those specified above will be accepted on a space available basis as to accommodations and room rates.
• The Suncoast has a mandatory $27.99 plus tax per room daily resort fee, which is in addition to room and tax charges. Resort fee tax is 13%. This is already included in the inclusive totals.
• Resort fee benefits include access to the 24-hour fitness center, Wi-Fi in the guest rooms, single serve coffee brewers, in-room safe, in-room refrigerator, unlimited toll free and local telephone calls, wake up service and paging. The hotel surcharges credit card, long distance, and special assistance operator calls. Benefits are subject to change without notice.
• Check-in for individual arrivals begins at 4:00 p.m. Check-out time is at 12:00 noon. Early check-in requests and late check-outs must be authorized by the Front Desk Manager. An early check-in fee will apply for check-ins prior to 4:00 pm. A late check-out fee will apply after 1:00 pm.
• Guestrooms must be occupied and registered to at least one adult, who is twenty-one years of age or older. PHOTO IDENTIFICATION WILL BE REQUIRED UPON CHECK-IN. Hotel reserves the right to refuse or terminate service to any individual(s) when not in compliance with this policy.
• All guests will be required to post a credit card to secure their individual room accounts, including a $100.00 security deposit.
• Guns, knives and other weapons are not allowed on Hotel or Casino premises.
• Hotel offers FREE PARKING, both surface and garage. Valet parking is also free with gratuity at customer discretion.
• Cancellation of an individual guaranteed reservation must be received at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to scheduled arrival date. Rooms released less than twenty-four (24) hours prior to arrival date and all no-shows will be subject to a cancellation penalty equivalent to the first night’s room and tax.
• Boxes/envelopes sent to an individual guest will be held at the bell desk. The guest will be required to pick up and sign for the delivery, or have the bell desk deliver the shipment to their guest room.
• Deliveries made by Hotel’s Bell staff to guest rooms are $2.50 to $4.00 per item. Charges are determined by size and quantity of items. Should any member of Group wish to have gift bags or handouts given to the group attendees the Bell staff service charge will be of $1.00 to $2.50 per item. Additional fees may apply for excess weight or size.
• Hotel Suites are not sold for parties. No outside Catering may be brought into suites.
• Hospitality Suites must be pre-approved and a list of attendees will be required for non-registered guests to gain elevator access.
• MINORS: Hotel is an entertainment/casino business governed by the laws of the State of Nevada and licensed by the State of Nevada Gaming Control Commission. As such, each governing entity requires Hotel to notify all arriving groups that it is against the law for any minor (under the age of 21) to loiter in, or near, any gaming area. Should any minor be discovered participating in gambling or creating a disturbance, your entire group would be required to leave the property. Under no circumstances will a minor be allowed to check-in or occupy a hotel room without the accompaniment of at least one person 21 years of age or older.